All submissions MUST be sent in electronic form [access] . No hard copy submission papers will be accepted. Do NOT submit compressed files.
Submit your manuscript in either of the following formats:
Follow the template rules. The template itself contains further instructions for authors. The standard length of a paper adapted to the template is 8 pages, but this length can vary, never exceeding 14 pages, without the potential annexes. In the case of review papers, please ask the editors if you can exceed the 14 page limit. After successful receipt of your file, you will receive an e-mail notification stating your submission was received. Please do not email asking if your submission file was received.
Material must be original, scientifically accurate, and in good form editorially. The manuscript should be informative, summarizing the basic facts and conclusions, and maintaining a coherence and unity of thought. Controversial topics should be treated in a factually sound and reasonably unbiased manner. Before submitting an article, please review the following suggestions. Original manuscripts received in correct form serve to expedite the review process, others will be returned to author. Spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, and the mechanical elements of arrangements, spacing, length, and consistency of usage in form and descriptions should be studied before submission.
All manuscripts must be original. No manuscript will be considered which has already been published or is being considered by another journal. However, if work described in conference proceedings is substantially revised and extended, it will be considered. Submission of a manuscript represents certification by the author that the article is not being considered nor has been published elsewhere.
All manuscripts must follow our editing policies, online avaiable at https://www.ijimai.org/journal/policies
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (docx is preferable to doc), RTF, Open document file format (Odt), or Portable Document Format (pdf).
- Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The text and format follows Author Guidelines available in the own template.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the own template.
Authors can check the state of the papers submitted by LogIn into the system and clicking on "My papers" option in "My profile" menu.
If "Editor-in-Chief" requests a modification, once the paper has been changed, the authors must submit their revised paper together with a document containing a detailed response (revision notes) stating how the revision requests of referees have been addressed in the new version of the paper.
To upload the revised papers, follow these steps:
- Go to "My Papers" section and select your paper clicking on the "title".
- Click on "EDIT" to start editing your submission.
- Under "Revision Information" section: check the box "Create new revision" and write a comment into the log (v1, v2, include changes requested.., see Figure 1).
- Upload your new files (under attachments section) and remove old files (see Figure 2).
- Click on Save button.